Friday, May 15, 2009

From the Learning Room




For Today:January 6th,2009 6:45am

What I’m reading:The Bible through in a year. Right now I am in Genesis I read 3 chapters a day I am on 16-18 and then I read one chapter of Matthew a day which in Matthew I am on chapter 6

Bible Verses:Matthew 5:15 (Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. (KJV))

Devotions: Here is a devotion I wrote out in 2007, it is actually the second devotion I ever wrote on my blog! Check it out!!

Prayer: My Uncle Seth is going through difficult times please pray for him

Cooking:My sister Jessica and I have been making sweets and desserts!! One of the resent ones are Red Velvet cupcakes (out of a box :) And Yummy cheesecake frosting!We will hopefully be posting it soon on her blog! :)

Homesteading:I clean the guest bathroom and the driveway, and sometimes when my mom is gone or at the store I empty the dishwasher for her

Pet Chores:I do all of them!!!:D

Photography:I just got a new camera for Christmas! But I am still learning to know how to use it so I will try to figure it out and put some photos on soon!!

Here is a picture I thought I would share with you...
Isn't that just so adorable!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment