Friday, May 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



















For today...November 10, 5:40

Outside My Window...leaves on lawns

I am thinking... of a Disney princess song

I am thankful for...a church that I can go to and learn about God

From the kitchen...dishes and dinner

I am wearing...black culottes, supergirl T shirt, and black flats

I am creating...nothing right now

I am reading...Afternoon of the Elves by: Janet Taylor Lisle

I am hoping...that I will get a good lesson for tomorrow night

I am hearing... Disney princess episodes

Around the house...Jessica is with my dad, Timmy and Gina are watching Disney princess episodes, Mom is on her computer

One of my favorite things...blogging!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: tomorrow ,my kid class and my From the Learning Room , Wednesday's church.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



No comments:

Post a Comment