Friday, May 15, 2009

Your Random Favorites


1.What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper

2.What is your favorite dessert? New York Cheesecake


3.What is your favorite color? Green


4.What is your favorite animal? All animals!


5.What is your favorite book? The Secert School by: Avi Wortis


6.What is your favorite blog design?(if you have one, please link it) I like my sister Jessica's blog design, it is very beautiful!


7.What is your favorite flower? Calla lily


8.What is your favorite verse in the Bible? This is one of my favorite verses Proverbs 11:30 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."


9.What is your favorite book of the Bible? Proverbs, because it teaches me how to be a wise person!


10. If you could visit anywhere where would you visit? Indiana to meet my friend Rachel and her family!


11.What was the last movie that you watched? The Lakehouse (with the T.V. guardian)


12.What is one thing you have been praying the longest for and that has not been answered? I have been praying that we could move to a bigger house on lots of land and own a farm!


13. Is your room cleaned up? Umm, i don't know :P


14.What are a few of your favorite chores? Click here and find out! It is under
Homesteading


15.What is your favorite hymn? It is Well with my Soul


16.What is your favorite board game? I like to play scrabble a lot, but the only time I can play it is when it is online, because we don't have it :(


17.Do you like to blog? YES!!!


18. What is the best thing you have ever smelled? STARBUCKS COFFEE!


19.What is your favorite fruit? Kiwi


20.If you had to dye your hair one crazy color for one week what color would it be? Hmm, blue :P
Please answer these on your blog then join me by linking in your link in my Miss Linky. ;O)







No comments:

Post a Comment