Monday, August 17, 2009

Preppin' Up August 17th

Preppin' Up! Teen HS Blog HopAlrighty Girls. Today we are putting up what new school supplies we have.

I have two boxes to keep my semester's worth of work in. One holds the assignments, then when I'm finished I place them in the second box. My mom then corrects the work and switches the boxes around and adds in the new assignments.

I have new notebooks that have fancy designs, that we got at Target. New pencils of course and new educational websites my mom found and gives me assignments from. I'll be posting about them each week to let you know what I'm learning from them. This last week I learned about World War II and the way the children lived during those days.

I'm still using Math-U-See for Math and Abeka for Spelling.

So what are your new supplies this year? Put your link in the MckLinky below:



Miss Monica June
(who really needs a new signature for this blog.) :/

1 comment:

  1. I agree, you should get a signature for this blog.=) I hope you have a great school year. Could I add you to my blogroll? Please comment on my blog to let me know whether I may or not, thanks a bunch.=)

    ReplyDelete