Friday, May 15, 2009

From the Learning Room

Today is our first day with From the Learning Room! I hope you'll share what you learned last week and what your goals for the upcoming week are. Just copy and paste the beginning and fill in the last part with your information. Feel free to take one out if you aren't working on it and add in any I don't have listed. Be sure to list anything pertaining to homesteading.

From The Learning Room

What I’m reading: the Bible
Bible Verses: (What you memorized last week and what your goal is for this week.)Proverbs 4:7, “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” and Proverbs 1:5, “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:”

Bible Principles: (What principle have you learned? And how are you applying it?) Mom taught me about Wisdom last week and how that can help me with my learning. Now I get to attend her Bible study class at The Sarah Home and she is teaching from the book 'Love as a Way of Life' She gave me an assignment about the things she taught us about how we think about love. She said that once we're done with the book we can look back over our assignments and see how our way of thinking will have changed.

Devotions: (What you read and how it touched you. If it’s from another blog please include the link.) Mary the Mother of Jesus. Thank you Lady Jess for this devotion.

Prayer: I am praying for my Uncle so he can get closer to God, my Granny she is having knee surgery, and my Grandpa for his leg he had surgery.

Spelling/Vocab: I am starting a new list today, so I don't know yet :D

History: (What are you learning in history?) The Constitution assignment from Miss Amanda at Growing in Grace Magazine.

Baking: I want to bake a cake, and maybe some homemade brownies!!!

Homesteading: Wednesdays are my day for laundry and one of my chores are to clean the drive way. Taking care of my animals oh, that reminds me I need to give Lady a bath today. I can't wait until she gets her Peticure set so I can give her nails a trim.

Mathematics: I am now learning to multiply positives and negatives. I am going to be learning to use quick books for my jewelry making business.

Choose your own category: (Anything else you’d like to add?) I make jewelry and I make purses out of old denim skirts. I am also making button bracelet, my sister Jessica gave me the idea.

Photography: I am taking pictures mostly of flowers and nature, but I want to start taking pictures of : my dog, cat, bird, family etc.

Some pictures I'd like to share with you:

Lady's nails


Button bracelets I made



Be sure to come back and share your link in the linky and leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment