Friday, May 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... October 6, 2008 10:57

Outside my Window... Birds tweeting, damp grass and it really needs to be cut!

I am thinking... Nothing really :)

From the learning rooms... Spelling list 4 I need to catch up!

I am thankful for... Clothes I am wearing, a roof over my head, my loving parents, the Holy Bible, and friends I can chat with online! lol

From the kitchen... Eggs and bacon finished cooking waiting for people to eat it.

I am wearing... Denim skirt white tank top with maroon shirt over it and barefoot.

I am reading... Same book, The Fairy Chronicles: Spiderwort and the Princess of Haiku

I am hoping... That I will find a good lesson for tomorrow night.

I am creating... A lesson for tomorrow

I am hearing... A cooking show.

Around the house... Jessica and Timmy are watching the cooking show, while mom and Gina are at Gina's eye appointment.

One of my favorite things... Blogging.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Tomorrow night is a little kid club I teach here at my home. I teach 4 kids, Brady (1), Landon (4) Gina (9) and Timmy(5 1/2)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
























I didn't take it, but I just LOVE polka dots!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment