Friday, May 15, 2009

From the Learning Room


From The Learning Room



What I’m reading:
Afternoon of the Elves by: Janet Taylor Lisle


Bible Verses:
Proverbs 31:10 "Who can find a virtuous women? for her rice is far above rubies."


Devotions:
Click here it is my Simple Woman's daybook from yesterday please come and see!


Prayer:
That I will get something out of the messages tonight. Home Town Revival is all wee

Spelling/Vocab:
List 5 two times each. but I already did it. :)

Cooking:
We made homemade chili it was SOOO good!

Homesteading:
I have to do the guest/kids bathroom and the driveway. Those are my chores.


Pet Chores:
I feed them, give the dog a walk, brush them, give the dog a bath, rearranging the bird's cage you know the usual :P


Photography: I haven't taken any pictures lately I will though, soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment