Friday, May 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today...September 3, 2008 4:07 pm

Outside my Window... RAIN!!!

I am thinking... If Timmy could turn down his game on the computer.

From the learning rooms...I finished spelling today list 5 I finally got back on track! :P

I am thankful that... One of my prayers were answered about my Uncle Seth!

From the kitchen...Cups full of orange juice and beef stew for dinner!

I am wearing...Fashion green polka dot shirt, long denim skirt and barefoot

I am reading...Afternoon of the Elves by: Janet Taylor Lisle

I am hoping...That tonight I will get something out of the message. This week is Home Town Revival!

I am creating... Well, I am thinking about what my lesson and my craft is going to be tomorrow night.

I am hearing...The movie Lady and the Tramp

Around the house...My Mom is on her computer, Timmy is playing his game on the computer Jessica is reading her book, Gina is watching Lady and the Tramp with our dog Lady :) and My Dad is sick in bed, Olivia can you pray for him, I know that your prayers work. they worked last time!

One of my favorite things...Hearing the rain when I go to sleep

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Home Town Revival all week!






No comments:

Post a Comment