Friday, May 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today... October 27 2008, 9:47 am

Outside my Window... Trash dumpsters outside waiting for trash man, leaves EVERYWHERE, and gutters full of water from people's sprinklers.

I am thinking...Why the stone fan is still on from breakfast half an hour ago :)

From the learning rooms... Math lesson 3F, Spelling list 3 I accidentally skipped it lol :D

I am thankful for... The Bible, a house, my family
(even though sometimes we don't get along lol), and Jesus Christ paying for my sins so I can go to Heaven!

From the kitchen... kitchen full of dishes stone fan STILL on lol and bacon lying on the counter hmm maybe I will go get a piece or two!

I am wearing...blue shirt with blue hearts on it and black culottes and greens blue, and white stripped socks.

I am reading... Afternoon of theElves by: Janet Taylor Lisle

I am hoping...That our heater will get fixed! It is FREEZING!!!

I am creating... nothing right now

I am hearing...My mom on the phone, Timmy playing football in the house now he is going to find is basketball outside, and the stone fan still. I am going to turn it off now!Ahh piece and quite.

Around the house... Virginia taking a shower Timmy looking for his basketball outside, Jessica on the other computer, and Mom on the phone.

One of my favorite things... Writing devotions, doing blog parties and playing with my pets.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Tuesday is my class, Toys for Tots volunteering and prayer tonight at our church.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



















No comments:

Post a Comment