Friday, May 15, 2009

Obedience


Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord. (KJV)
Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.(KJV)
Deutoronomy 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:(KJV)
Genesis 22:18
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
(KJV)
Jeremiah 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.(KJV)

I have been trying to find ways to be more obedient to God, and my parents suggested that I do a search on obedience. That is why those verses are there. From all different parts of the Bible God lead everyone of theses verses to me one by one. All of them individual told me that if I disobey God, it will affect more people than just me. I need to obey God and that means that I need to to obey my parents because Ephesians 6:1 says "Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.(KJV)"


:My Prayer:

Dear God,
Help me to obey my parents and to do what they say the first time. Help me to read your word every day and to plan a special time with you. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment