Tuesday, August 4, 2009

From the Learning Room: August 3

From the Learning Room

For Today:August 3 8:38am

What I’m reading:The Bible

Bible Verses: Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Devotions: GGM has published a new mag for this month! Go check it out!!

Prayer: My Granny, Uncle Seth, and GGM.

Cooking:Marsh mellow chocolate candies! By Jessica!

Homesteading:I clean the living room and my room, and I also help my younger siblings clean the front porch.

Pet Chores:I do all of them!!!:D

Photography: I am doing great with my photography! Here is a picture that I took. I just love this picture! VERY Beautiful!




Miss Monica June

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture! It's SO beautiful! May I use it for graphic designs and perhaps a mock-cover?

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete